1490 Shiny Black Patent Lamper Boots
Polished patent leather meets a tough Docs silhouette: this is a brushed-up take on our unmistakable 1490. The 10-eye boot carries decades of subcultural heritage, but the Black Patent Lamper makes it look fresh and new. Built with all our core DNA, the welted boot sits on our DML sole.
- 10-eye boot
- Patent Lamper is a fine-grained leather, coated to give a high shine, glossy finish.
- Clean with a damp cloth
- Restore its shine with Dr. Martens Patent Cleaner
- Made with classic Doc's DNA, including grooved edges
- Yellow stitching and heel-loop
- Built on the iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, which is oil and fat resistant, with good abrasion and slip resistance
- Material: A leather with a classic patent effect.
[Patent] = Wipe clean with a damp cloth only, do not use leather cleaner on Patent Lamper this may dull or damage the finish.