SD Cycle Freak Patch
When your tongue is waggin', you're having the time of your life. Enjoy your new patch, by artist extraordinaire, Shawn Dickinson. Keep your foot on the accelerator. Brakes are for babies! Patch art by Shawn Dickinson.
This patch measures 5"W x 4.4"H
Each patch is carefully placed onto heavy card stock backer with fun Ghoulsville branded header card packaging.
- Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
- Set iron to "COTTON", 400 degrees, for five minutes.
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
- Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
- Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
- Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
- Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.
- Do NOT use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
- Do NOT bleach.