1460 8 Eye Dr. Martens Pascal Hardware Nappa Leather Boots
Inspired by decades of wearer DIY customization. The Hardware 1460 takes our classic 8-eye boot and kits it out with flat head studs, ankle buckle strap and ankle zip fastening. Constructed from for soft touch Classic Nappa leather for minimal breaking in. Set on our classic DML sole secured with a yellow welt stitch and finished with a scripted heel loop.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Classic Nappa is a soft and supple pigmented leather
- A pillar of DM's construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch — marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that's unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction - Made with our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed - Wider and a more rounded toe shape