Chief of the Dead Patch
All eyes on you, the big chief in charge! This highly detailed patch is our homage to the lost open roads and empty vast horizons of yesteryear. Your leather jacket, car coat or favorite shirt would be just the right home for this feathered fellow!
Dimensions: 5” w x 4.5” h
- Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
- Set iron to "COTTON", 400 degrees, for five minutes.
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
- Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
- Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
- Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
- Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.
- Do NOT use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
- Do NOT bleach.