Show your love of the famous "Mistress of the Dark". This ultra creepy lady will keep you shivering and quivering with spine tingling delight!
Dimensions: 4.5” w x 3.5” h
- Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
- Set iron to "COTTON", 400 degrees, for five minutes.
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
- Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
- Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
- Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
- Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.
- Do NOT use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
- Do NOT bleach.