Route 66 Patch
Show your love of the famous and original Mother Road, U.S. Route 66. This high quality, high thread count Route 66 iron-on/or sew-on patch commemorates American history. Whether you have traveled this well-loved US highway or not, this patch will quickly get you right there, in the heart of what makes America great.
Dimensions: 4"” w x 4” h
- Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
- Set iron to "COTTON", 400 degrees, for five minutes.
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
- Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
- Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
- Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
- Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.
- Do NOT use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
- Do NOT bleach.