1460 8 Eye Dr. Martens Muted Purple Leather Boots (Unisex)
The 1460 is the original Dr. Martens boot. Its instantly recognizable DNA looks like this: 8 eyes, classic Dr. Martens Smooth leather, grooved sides, a heel-loop, yellow stitching, and a comfortable, air-cushioned sole. Now in more shades than ever.
- Born on 1st April 1960. Named the 1460 boot. Our 8-eye boot is unmistakable. Remixed and redefined — never replicated
- Hardwearing and famously tough, our Smooth leather can be polished to shine or scuffed-up
- The DMS sole is a cornerstone of Dr. Martens construction. A two-tone PVC sole marked with our signature grooving and our unique tread. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction - Made with a Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed - Wider and a more rounded toe shape
Smooth - durable and famously stiff to start, this leather can be polished to a dapper shine or artfully scuffed-up depending on your preference.
Wipe away dirt using a damp cloth. Apply Dr. Martens Wonder Balsam to the outside of your footwear to keep the leather supple, strong and smooth. Once dry, buff vigorously to desired shine using a clean Dr. Martens Shoe Brush. Repeat regularly to prolong the life of your footwear.
Goodyear Welted - the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, providing more comfort and durability for years to come.
We Also Recommend
1460 Vegan Purple/ Black Rub Off Dr. Marten 8 Eye Boots